أعيادا سعيدة وسنة جديدة سعيدة
Happy Holidays! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kawnzaa and all of the above!
During this beautiful holiday season, there are a million and one reasons to celebrate including my favorite of all.. A NEW YEAR IS QUICKLY APPROACHING!!!!!
As much as I am ready for the NEW YEAR, I want to recap on the amazing events I experienced before 2016 becomes a thing of the past.
- January 1st, 2016 – 2016!!! I always look forward to the new year, with high expectations of new beginnings, new blessings, and new people. I certainly went through my fair share of all of the above!
- Feb 18th, 2016 – Your girl just turned 22!! My birthday was definitely exciting this year! Over a magnificient 3 day weekend away from work I went from “Dinner” to “Club” to “Strip club” to “Party” every night, haha. ‘A little much don’t ya think?’ Nope, because I had a great time and I looked even better!
- April 4th, 2016 – Now listen, If you really know me, then you know my obsession with Rihanna!!!!! I am a big fan of hers and this date is so significant to me because this was when I saw her live in concert!!!!!! Just me, her, and the Wells Fargo center it couldn’t have gotten any better than that! It was over 6 years since I seen her last in action and this concert was well worth the wait!!
- June 1st, 2016 – LORDDDD, I took the trip of a lifetime. I had the pleasure of traveling to London, Paris, and Barcelona for 2 and a half weeks. I get excited just thinking about it. It was my first time on an airplane, my first time traveling out the country, and my first time traveling by myself! & GUESS WHAT? I absolutely loved it!!! I always get asked “Where did I have the most fun?” Being as though, I had an amazing time in each place, I think I had the most fun in London, the night life was my favorite part seeing as though I love to party! I enjoyed my time in each place and stay tuned for a more detailed blog on my trip as it deserves a post of it’s own!
- September 6th, 2016 – New job alert!!!!! I went through a work withdraw because I had been out of work since March, but luckilyyyyy I not only got a new job but I landed a GOOD JOB!!!! I am a Credit Union Member Service Advisor .😎 Since being here I have had nothing but GREAT opportunities and I can’t wait to see what is in store for the New Year😉
- October 1st, 2016 – I moved in to my brand new apartment, all me all mines 🙂 That’s a blessing within itself for a number of reasons. A girl needs her space baby.
- November 12th, 2016 – NEW CAR ALERT!!!! Yes, I love to drive and since having my license I have went through a number of different vehicles, but i’m hoping that the one I have now will stick around for a while. All white Hyundai Elantraaaaa. Oooooo 🙂
Now trust me, it wasn’t all peaches and cream this year but instead of focusing on any of that negativity- I choose to focus on the good instead!!! As I want you all to do, Go in to 2017 with nothing but POSITIVITY.WISDOM.GROWTH.❤️
Saying good-bye to a beautiful 2016, and welcoming a wonderful 2017 New Year!!!!🎉🎊
Now i’m curious, what are some exciting things you did during 2016?